Are you looking for unlimited growth potential within a fun, solid company? FreedomVoice is an established business telecommunications company, founded in 1996, that is experiencing significant growth. Our products include toll free number / 800 number virtual phone systems, online faxing products, teleconferencing, lead generation call capture systems for real estate, and hosted VoIP phone systems.
FreedomVoice offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast, furious and high-energy. The entire staff is close-knit and supportive. You'll get the chance to work with bright, highly-motivated people that work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you, check out our available positions below and contact us today!
[+] C#/Node.js Developer
Are you up for the challenge of creating the next generation product in the Cloud VoIP technology sector? Do you love technology with a passion and want to be encouraged to explore, learn, and create new things on a daily basis?
- About Us
FreedomVoice is a leader in the Cloud Based PBX and business phone systems market explosion. With over 16 years of innovation, the FreedomIQ service is energizing the industry. With careful focus on customer care and the user experience, we have built raving fans by listening and offering simple affordable solutions. Our industry is poised for unparalleled expansion and we are experiencing rapid growth. Our company culture values honesty and integrity, high standards, proactivity, attention to detail and intelligence. Our team of extraordinary performers is powering the future of Cloud Based PBX technologies.
FreedomVoice offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, energetic and fun. You'll get the chance to work with bright, highly-motivated people in a collaborative workspace.
- Job Summary
FreedomVoice is looking for a dynamic C# developer to join our tight team of development professionals. In this role you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting server side business logic. As well as creating a modern single page web application bound to revolutionize the way businesses communicate.
The candidate must be proficient in N-Tier development using a formal methodology. The candidate must have full product development life cycle process experience and must be proficient in Object Oriented Analysis & Design. In addition, the candidates will utilize technologies from distributed data to real time events to create features within our telephony infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and maintain the business logic that powers the technologies running real-time telephony services, billing systems, and customer facing web environment
- Implementing well-documented, testable, and high quality code
- Debug, fix and refactor existing code based on business priorities
- Create automated testing to ensure proper implementations
- Passionate about writing code and debugging software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a requirement
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio environment
- Additional Skills
- Ability to use LINQ for clean and efficient code
- Understanding of applying design patterns to object models
- Understanding of UML, Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Previous telecommunications experience
- Education and Training
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics or related discipline
[+] Senior ASP.NET C# Developer
- Job Summary
This Senior Software ASP.NET C# Developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting the tools used to support our companywide contact management system powered by Microsoft CRM. To accomplish this, the candidate must be an expert at doing non-standard customizations of Microsoft CRM as well be able to easily utilize ASP.NET to create interfaces that are not pre-packaged with Microsoft CRM. In addition, this developer will be responsible for developing the server side functionality inside our application server to power the support tool specialized functionalities according to our pre-established coding guidelines. Masters degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Design, develop, and maintain web-based tools for existing and future business requirements
- Create server side functions that deliver functionality and data to websites.
- Create automated testing for any new tools written
- Debug and fix preexisting code
- Convert tools from other technologies into C# ASP.NET
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the tools provided to client services
- Experience with Microsoft CRM systems is required
- Experienced with N-Tier architectures
- At least 5 years experience with Microsoft web technologies
- At least 3 years experience with C# ASP.NET
- Most have strong skills at designing and implementing useful and efficient user interfaces
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement
- Experience with MS SQL is a plus
- Experience with other web technologies is also helpful (PHP, Perl, etc)
- Job Summary
This developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining a web based customer-facing portal.
- Design, develop, and maintain our customer facing web portal
- Create real-time controls and status pages
- Develop interactive reports and graphs
- Expert XHTML/CSS skills
- Experienced with PHP (Kohana)
- Proven ability to apply design patterns to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement
- Experience with Raphaël is a plus
- Experience with Flex is a plus
[+] Full Time Technical Customer Care Representative
- About the Technical Customer Care Representative Opportunity
Great working environment, close to the beach and overall a cool place to work. FreedomVoice is a leader in the business telecommunications space. Founded in 1996, we are experiencing significant growth. Our services include online telephony products and hosted VoIP phone systems. The company is headquartered close to the beach (you can see the ocean from our offices) in Encinitas California.
Are you looking for unlimited growth potential within a solid company? FreedomVoice offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The entire staff is close-knit and supportive. You'll get the chance to work with bright, highly motivated people that work hard and play hard.
We're looking for Full Time (40 hours per week) superstar performers who have a passion for providing amazing service and have a strong drive for doing what's right. You will be an important member of the team that provides over the phone customer support to clients. Your focus will be helping customers with how-to questions, providing customer education on products and services, resolving general technical customer service requests and assisting customers with utilization of product features while conveying a helpful and positive attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some technical certifications or coursework completed preferable
- Prior experience in any of the following areas:
- Customer service
- High volume call center
- VOIP telecommunications knowledge or interest
- Technical aptitude
- Must have networking knowledge, background, or experience
- Must sound exciting, happy, energetic and positive on the phone. We want our customers to hear the smile in your voice.
- Projects a professional and polished image of the company that inspires confidence and trust in our products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
- Expert at demonstrating patience, even in the most trying of circumstances.
- Must be self-motivated, punctual and reliable.
- Must take initiative to learn and retain knowledge about our extensive portfolio of services.
If this sounds like you and you think you have what it takes we should talk.
[+] Product Manager FreedomIQ
- Job Summary
The Product Manager is responsible for delivering the best world class user experience in the industry. This key position is responsible for product planning, day-to-day product management and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product roadmap with management team, and working closely with engineering to deliver market-winning products. It also includes working with our dealer channel and sales, marketing, operations and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- The Product Manager is expected to:
- Deliver the best world class user experience in the industry
- Manage the FreedomIQ product strategy and roadmap
- Create MRDs, PRDs, and user stories with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Will drive delivery with engineering using a lightweight Scrum/Sprint type process
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools, collateral and content
- Brief and train the sales force including the channel
- Brief press and analysts as required
- Act as a leader within the company
- Required experience and knowledge
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 3+ years of experience in the VoIP or ideally the hosted VoIP market
- Experience with SIP Trunking
- 2+ years experience with scrum/sprint type of process developing technology products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in software, PBX, or SaaS Services
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one effective product launch in the past
- BS or EE required, MBA preferred