“I’m going to get in shape this year!” Does that sound like you? Have you ever joined a gym and then after a few weeks forgotten about your New Year’s resolution altogether? You’re not alone.
Looking at Time’s very unscientific top ten list of the most commonly broken New Year’s resolutions from last year, we realized a virtual phone system could really contribute to sticking to most of the goals (at least for a little while longer).
- Who hasn’t had this New Year’s resolution at least once? But you are a busy person. Between your business and your family and friends, there’s very little time for you to focus on you. There just isn’t enough time to fit a workout in. A virtual phone system could help in a couple of ways. (1) As an affordable solution, you’ll have extra cash to spend on a gym membership or get started with creating your own home gym. (2) A virtual phone system means you don’t have to be in your office. You could work from home a couple of days every week and spend the time you’d normally spend on commuting, working out. The calls can be forwarded to any phone you want.
- We don’t have any features planned to help you quit smoking, but we’re in favor of this resolution anyway.
- More time and money means more opportunity to do whatever you want. Don’t forget if your business is ready to upgrade from a virtual phone system, our hosted VoIP solution offers fantastic rates for international calls in case your goal is to learn a new language.
- Busy people don’t always have time to prepare a healthy meal. After a long day, you’re tired and you know fast food is bad but it’s there, and it’s easy. A poor diet will keep you tired and negatively affect your health and motivation. Working from home would allow for more time to prepare something healthy and skip the triple bacon cheeseburger… mmm, bacon.
- You get the idea. Save money with a virtual phone system. These write themselves!
- You have options. Hire your family and spend more time with them at the office. Though comparing a sloppy report to a sloppy bathroom is probably not something your other employees will want to hear about. With a virtual phone system, work from home. Taking a break from work with your family is better than taking it with the new guy who smells kind of weird.
- Have you heard of coworking locations? As we already stated, a virtual phone system liberates you from the office. If your cell phone gets a signal, your calls can be forwarded to it. I hear Puerto Rico is very nice this time of year.
- Go to Puerto Rico and try to feel stressed.
- This is a great resolution. There are so many worthwhile nonprofits that could use some help. Whether or not you decide a virtual phone system is right for you, hopefully you’ll be able to find time to help others.
- You’ll have more time and money. If that’s a problem for your drinking, we’re not going to be of much help. If, however, that helps your drinking, cheers!
What is your New Year’s resolution? Have you had any from this list before?