Top Places to Share Your Vanity Toll Free Number
Now that you are the proud new owner of a toll free vanity number, it’s time to share it with the world! (After all, what good is your cool new phone number if no one calls it?)
Here are a few places you can put your vanity toll free number for all to see:
- In your email signature – One of the primary ways that you communicate for your business is via email, so you should DEFINITELY have your vanity toll free number in your email signature. Often times, email is the only way a customer has reached out to you, so it’s a great way to share your new number.
- On your business cards – This may seem like something you would automatically do, but obviously, with a new number you’re going to have to get new business cards. Don’t try to use up all your old business cards first, just take the plunge and get more business cards! They’re really not that expensive, and the exposure you gain for your new toll free vanity number will be priceless. Don’t forget to hand out your business cards at networking events, to new people you meet, and to every customer!
- On your website – Again, another one that seems like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised at how many people forget to update their website with their new phone number. It takes just a few minutes to do, and you’ll be astonished at how quickly you start getting calls to your new number once it’s up on the website.
- In a radio jingle or TV ad – How many times have you caught yourself singing a toll free number in your head? By making your vanity toll free number into a radio jingle or a song on a TV ad, you’re almost guaranteed to increase brand recognition and start getting more calls!
- Print ads – Whether in the newspaper, magazine, or mailer ads, print ads are an additional way to get your new vanity toll free number into the minds of the public. You never know who might need your product and/or service and happen to see your ad. And with a personalized, easy-to-remember vanity toll free number, they’re sure to know who to call!
- Billboards, subway ads, or bus benches – Depending on the area that you advertise in (preferably around the area where your business is located), you could receive massive exposure from billboards, subway ads, bus ads or bus benches. Put your number up big and bold, and if someone’s staring at it for their entire bus ride or subway trip, or looking up at it from the freeway, that vanity toll free number is going to get stuck in their heads.
- Inside and in front of your business, office, or store front – How many times have you walked by a store and wondered what they did, but they were closed and you had no way to contact them? Make sure people that see your business have a way of contacting you – with your vanity toll free number!
- On your packaging (or on cards inside your packaging) – Last but not least, if you sell some kind of product, make sure to print your new toll free number on your packaging. If it’s not the type of packaging you can print on, be sure to stick your business card inside every package – you’ll be amazed at the results!
There are so many more creative ways to get your vanity toll free number in the mindset of your target audience. So get out there, say it loud and say it proud! FreedomVoice specializes in providing vanity toll free numbers to our customers. We can help you search by keyword to find a toll free number tailored to your business now!