Looking to grow with a stable and profitable company?
Founded in 1996, FreedomVoice is a well-established business telecommunications provider that is experiencing significant growth in our cloud-based service offerings. Our unique environment is fast and high-energy, fostering individual growth and rewarding performance. Though we have expanded considerably, our staff remains close-knit and mutually supportive. You will get the chance to work with bright, highly-motivated people that work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you, check out our available positions below and contact us today!
- Software QA Analyst
Would you like your contributions to the QA process to truly make a difference? Would you like to be recognized and rewarded for your contributions? Do you seek the opportunity to grow and learn, working with a very capable team?
Your mission will be to expertly test software being developed and report defects to provide the BEST features and products to our customers.
- Work with product managers to create sufficient user acceptance tests
- Create test plans and test cases
- Create and execute manual functional test cases
- Execute automated user acceptance and regression tests
- Assist Customer Care with exploratory testing to isolate issues in production
- Thoroughly document defects and work closely with developers for resolutions
- Passionate about software testing and finding software defects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with writing test plans and test cases
- Experience writing bugs using a defect tracking tool
- Knowledge of scrum development process is a plus
- Previous telecommunication experience is a plus
- Experience with writing automated test cases with Selenium is a plus
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.