Looking to grow with a stable and profitable company?
Founded in 1996, FreedomVoice is a well-established business telecommunications provider that is experiencing significant growth in our cloud-based service offerings. Our unique environment is fast and high-energy, fostering individual growth and rewarding performance. Though we have expanded considerably, our staff remains close-knit and mutually supportive. You will get the chance to work with bright, highly-motivated people that work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you, check out our available positions below and contact us today!
- Technical Customer Care Representative
We're looking for Full-Time (40 hours per week) superstar performers who have a passion for providing amazing service and have a strong drive for doing what's right. You will be an important member of the team that provides over-the-phone support to our clients. Your focus will be helping customers with how-to questions, providing customer education on products and services, resolving general technical customer service requests and assisting customers with utilization of product features while conveying a helpful and positive attitude.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Some technical certifications or coursework completed preferable
Prior experience in any of the following areas:
• Customer service
• High volume call center
• VoIP telecommunications knowledge or interest
• Technical aptitude
• Must have networking knowledge, background, or experience
• Sound exciting, happy, energetic and positive on the phone. We want customers to hear the smile in your voice
• Projects a professional and polished image of the company that inspires confidence and trust in our services
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
• Expert at demonstrating patience, even in the most trying of circumstances
• Must be self-motivated, punctual and reliable
• Must take initiative to learn and retain knowledge about our extensive portfolio of services
If this sounds like you, and you think you have what it takes, we should talk.
Email resume and details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Administrative Coordinator
Maintain/provide reports to the VP of Sales, assist the sales team (so they can concentrate on increasing revenue), and maximize customer and partner satisfaction -- by efficiently and quickly resolving their questions/concerns.
- Maintain Sales calendar: Events, Meetings. Goto invites
- Schedule and organize tradeshows.
- Travel arrangements for all Sales team members.
- Create and update monthly sales reports to include trends and KPI’s.
- Sales/Commission tracking
- Sales SPIFF tracking
- Partner monthly/yearly sales updates
- Work interdepartmentally to ensure successful launch of new clients/partners.
- Update important data in Salesforce.
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Sales, RSMs and AMs.
- Learn our business and back up others as needed.
- Process cancellation requests.
- Process Credit, Discount, Price Change, and Refund requests.
- Package & mail new partner welcome packets.
- Evaluate prospective customer phone bills for cost savings and promotions
- Provide back-up support for Order Processing.
We value these qualities, do you have them?
- High Energy
- Passion and enthusiasm with a can do attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Organized & Efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle many priorities at once and enjoys doing so
- Team player
Education and Experience:
- 2+year's office experience supporting a sales team
- Experience with Salesforce A+
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Track record of success in past endeavors
- Understanding of technology and software is a plus