Looking to grow with a stable and profitable company?
Founded in 1996, FreedomVoice is a well-established business telecommunications provider that is experiencing significant growth in our cloud-based service offerings. Our unique environment is fast and high-energy, fostering individual growth and rewarding performance. Though we have expanded considerably, our staff remains close-knit and mutually supportive. You will get the chance to work with bright, highly-motivated people that work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you, check out our available positions below and contact us today!
- Front End Web Developer
We're looking for a dynamic developer to join our tight team of development professionals. In this role you will be responsible for creating and maintaining marketing websites and online order forms.
- Design, develop, and maintain our marketing websites and online order forms
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework
- Conducting observational user testing, A/B testing, and reviewing designs against usability heuristics
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Creating visually appealing web pages or interfaces
- Proficient with clean HTML5 & CSS
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS systems
- Experience with responsive web design
- Knowledge of PHP or ASP.NET is a plus
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement
Interested? Sound like you? Then we should talk.
Email resume and details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Customer Care Representative
We're looking for Full-Time (40 hours per week) superstar performers who have a passion for providing amazing service and have a strong drive for doing what's right. You will be an important member of the team that provides over-the-phone support to our clients. Your focus will be helping customers with how-to questions, providing customer education on products and services, resolving general technical customer service requests and assisting customers with utilization of product features while conveying a helpful and positive attitude.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Some technical certifications or coursework completed preferable
Prior experience in any of the following areas:
• Customer service
• High volume call center
• VoIP telecommunications knowledge or interest
• Technical aptitude
• Must have networking knowledge, background, or experience
• Sound exciting, happy, energetic and positive on the phone. We want customers to hear the smile in your voice
• Projects a professional and polished image of the company that inspires confidence and trust in our services
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
• Expert at demonstrating patience, even in the most trying of circumstances
• Must be self-motivated, punctual and reliable
• Must take initiative to learn and retain knowledge about our extensive portfolio of services
If this sounds like you, and you think you have what it takes, we should talk.
Email resume and details to: email@example.com